Thursday, January 15, 2009

Strawberry Jam


WOW!! I can't believe I let nearly a week go by without posting! And I really haven't been that busy. Time just slipped by I guess! Cayden and I made strawberry jelly yesterday-Boy was she Proud of herself! It came out pretty good and was really a nice change from dealing with all the cold weather-but our weather is nothing up against what's going on up north!!!

I got an unexpected phone call yesterday. Remember the job interview I went on back in October for the Technology Secretary at our local school district? I didn't get the position-but that was OK!! Well-they called yesterday and offered me the job if I was still interested!! SO I start to work on Tuesday-full time!! Boy is this gonna help us out-'specially trying to get things back on track with the beach house!! And with never knowing about Jeff's back-this cold weather is really giving him a time with it right now! God is good and always looking out for us-everything in His time!

Jeff wants to butcher the last of the feeder pigs this weekend-and wants to scrape this one so we can make some bacon. The sow was due on Tuesday-still no pigs-but she stays in with the boar for a few weeks being bred-so we never know the EXACT date!! I just seem to walk a trail between the house and the pig pen watching her!

1 comment:

Sheila said...

Congratulations Susie! I am so happy for your new job! God really is so good to us! Love to all the Yeagers!